GUIDELINES FOR VIRTUAL PRESENTATION
Please note the following details for your Virtual Video Presentation:
- Make sure to test your microphone/headset before recording.
2. You are required to use this image as the background for your presentation.
3. You should prepare a 10 minutes video presentation, having you presenting in front of a camera OR your voice over the PowerPoint OR a combination of any other creative methods of presentation.
4. The resolution of the video should be of high definition and the accepted format is MPEG-4 (.mp4) only. The maximum size of the video is 1 GB.
5. Here are the guidelines to pre-record the slides using:
(a) Microsoft PowerPoint
6. All information such as the title of your paper, authors’ name, affiliation as well as your photo must appear on the first slide of your presentation.
7. Language for presentation is English.
8. All information on the slides must be presented.
9. No background music is allowed.
10. Selected presenters will present live on the day of the conference.
11. Due date for video submission is by 13 November 2021 [upload].